Employee & Change Communications
As with any communications activity, doing it properly requires commitment in terms of time and resources. That’s where we can help, either helping to get things up and running or by adding a creative spark and expert manpower to deliver an existing strategy. There’s one very simple route to employee engagement: communication. Your team needs to understand the company’s values and goals, and how they fit in that big picture. They need to be kept in the loop and given a right to reply. They need to feel that they are valued and their views matter.
What proportion of your current people problems could be reduced or even eliminated through a comprehensive staff communications programme? There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to employee engagement, so let us help you get it right.
Of course, the most difficult part of any internal change project is the implementation – so we sometimes find that we can best help with this from the inside of your organisation, through short-term secondments into your communications team. If this sounds like it would be useful for you, get in touch for an informal chat on how it works.
Our employee & change communications services:
- Strategy development
- Creation and management of your annual employee communications calendar
- Internal marketing campaigns including content production
- Creation of employee magazines and newsletters (print and digital)
- Creation and management of employee surveys and audits
- Leadership and change communications
- Training to help your team to manage activity in-house
- Tracking and reporting
- Short-term secondments of one of our associate consultants to assist with strategy implementation, if appropriate